We apply an evidence-based approach, relying on both quantitative and qualitative methods to address challenges that have large commercial and social impacts.
Our goal is to assist companies and organisations better understanding human behaviours at play in their business. We therefore design choices architectures in which the human factor becomes an asset for achieving success.
Using Behavioural Science, we implement strategies to trigger beneficial changes in behaviours by using minimally invasive and cost-effective policies.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Human Resources (motivation, gender policy, remuneration schemes, job-matching, well-being, management, etc.)
- Financial and Banking Regulation (implementation of regulation, risk profiling, tax compliance)
- Customer relationship Management (customer retention, quality management)
- Forensic (fraud prevention and detection)
- Behavioural Data analytics ( analysing behavioural patterns through Big Dataset, transforming statistical data into impactful policies)
- Strategic communication (identification of cognitive biases and impactful marketing)
- Public Policy (nudging, cost-benefit analysis and choice architecture designing)
- Financial institutions (customer matching and preferences, digitalization design, implementation of new services)
- Fintech and Insurtech
- Data-centric companies and digital start-ups
- Mid and large corporates (healthcare, energy, etc.)
- Public institutions and NGOs (compliance with eco-friendly policies, transportation policies, charity planning)
- Private banking